Why Choose Us
· Our award winning mobility brings training into your facility.
· Four-corner nationwide service.
· We tailor all courses to your staff and your organisation fulfilling not just your mandatory workplace requirements but also helping your staff do their jobs confidently and effectively.
· Our experience in the health sector puts us at the cutting edge of all best practice methods
· Our tutors are industry active, keeping up with modern practice developments.
· One-stop-shop for all health sector training services, the complete partner.
· Dedicated customer service and aftercare.
· Jobs opportunities post training – train with us and we’ll also help you find a job!
· Cloud based organisation, we use the most advanced technology to help us provide you with the service you expect and deserve.
· Established company with a proven track record in the health sector.
Our Mission Statement
To work in partnership with our clients, incorporating and delivering high quality healthcare training to their workforce in a manner that suits their budget, time frame and practice requirements.
Our Healthcare Courses include:
· Irish Heart Foundation – Basic Life Support Healthcare Provider
· Irish Heart Foundation – Heartsaver CPR AED, People Moving & Handling
· Manual Handling
· Safeguarding Vulnerable Persons
· Infection Prevention & Control
· Children’s First
· First Aid Responder – PHECC Accredited
· First Aid Refresher – PHECC Accredited
· Fire Safety
· Online Fire Safety Awareness
Working With Us
The strength of our healthcare training is built upon a foundation of partnership with all of our clients. We meet with clients before any training commences to ensure it will maximise benefits at ground level within their organisation. We assist clients to develop their organisations healthcare training plan by providing a flexible approach, tailoring training to their staff, timetables and budget.
Before commencement of training we give our clients a profile of their instructor ensuring that they are happy with their suitability for the role. We also ensure that the instructor has been given all information required to carry out effective training.
Our instructors must fulfil several key criteria before training for Servisource:
· Certified to train e.g. HDipEd, Train The Trainer
· Instructor in their discipline e.g. Manual Handling Instructor
· Relevant industry experience
Not to mention being enthusiastic, energetic, punctual and thoroughly professional.
Advantages of Our Services
Tailored training effects positive change in front-line services, it helps staff find real solutions to real problems.
We deliver the highest training standard to your workplace, our mobility is an award winning service that is not matched.
Our tutors maintain employment within the sector of their training practice, thus keeping abreast of industry standards and practice requirements.
Advantages of Outsourcing
You only pay for the training that you actually do. Often internal staff instructors find it difficult to allocate time and also find it expensive maintaining their instructor qualification.
Our training services are used nationwide and across a range of services. In this way we communicate new ideas and how each sector is developing its standards to improve services.
Often bringing a fresh pair of eyes and different perspective into a workplace helps to find solutions to difficult staff practices, stimulating idea generation and staff discussion.
Why our users love Servisource Training
Read what our community users are saying about Servisource Training
“In 2020, We organised First Aider Responder Training for eight members of staff through Servisource. The training provided over three days met the requirements of PHECC “First Aid Responder” (First Aider) including cardiac first response. The training was competently delivered through a combination of presentations, demonstrations and practical sessions. Servisource were flexible to meet our requirements in terms of delivering the training (during a time of lockdown due to the COVID 19 pandemic) and attendees benefited from and enjoyed the Three-day course.”
“The instructor made the course enjoyable and kept it interesting with real life examples. I got more from this course than any other first aid course previously done”
“In regard to the First Aid training, our Trainer was Excellent – we have had a number of different service providers over the years, but this was by far the best First Aid Responder training we have had to-date. She was very knowledgeable and very interesting to listen to – she engaged with us all and was a pleasure to listen to. She would definitely get 5 stars from us”