Who We Are
Servisource is a PHECC Recognised Institute and affiliated with the Irish heart foundation. As a recognised institute, we comply with the highest of training standards. All of our trainers have a wide range of qualifications and experience that can be utilised for any particular project.
Servisource provides tailor-made, flexible & bespoke training for all companies to cater for each of their individual needs. For example, start times, finish times, unforeseen events, cancellations can be facilitated. The booking process is fast, efficient and confidential. We are always flexible in our approach and we are always available to ensure that everything runs smoothly. We deliver all our training courses nationwide, onsite or remotely.
“Positive training with positive results
Why Choose Us
- Our award winning mobility brings training into your facility.
- Four-corner nationwide service.
- We tailor all courses to your staff and your organisation fulfilling not just your mandatory workplace requirements but also helping your staff do their jobs confidently and effectively.
- Our experience in the health sector puts us at the cutting edge of all best practice methods
- Our tutors are industry active, keeping up with modern practice developments.
- One-stop-shop for all health sector training services, the complete partner.
- Dedicated customer service and aftercare.
- Jobs opportunities post training – train with us and we’ll also help you find a job!
- Cloud based organisation, we use the most advanced technology to help us provide you with the service you expect and deserve.
- Established company with a proven track record in the health sector.
Our Mission Statement
To work in partnership with our clients, incorporating and delivering high quality healthcare training to their workforce in a manner that suits their budget, time frame and practice requirements.
Our Healthcare Courses include:
- Irish Heart Foundation – Basic Life Support Healthcare Provider
- Irish Heart Foundation – Heartsaver CPR AEDPeople Moving & Handling
- Manual Handling
- Safeguarding Vulnerable Persons
- Infection Prevention & Control
- Children’s First
- First Aid Responder – PHECC Accredited
- First Aid Refresher – PHECC Accredited
- Fire Safety
- Online Fire Safety Awareness
We provide a training package that sets out to improve workforce practices, benefiting both the staff providing the service and the client experience of that service. Our specialism is the Health sector, combining 3 elements
- Health & Safety
- Health & Fitness
Publicly available courses run regularly in Dublin, Cork, Galway & Dundalk.
Working With Us
The strength of our healthcare training is built upon a foundation of partnership with all of our clients. We meet with clients before any training commences to ensure it will maximise benefits at ground level within their organisation. We assist clients to develop their organisations healthcare training plan by providing a flexible approach, tailoring training to their staff, timetables and budget.
Before commencement of training we give our clients a profile of their instructor ensuring that they are happy with their suitability for the role. We also ensure that the instructor has been given all information required to carry out effective training.
Our instructors must fulfil several key criteria before training for Servisource:
- Certified to train e.g. HDipEd, Train The Trainer
- Instructor in their discipline e.g. Manual Handling Instructor
- Relevant industry experience
Not to mention being enthusiastic, energetic, punctual and thoroughly professional.
Advantages of Our Services
Tailored training effects positive change in front-line services, it helps staff find real solutions to real problems.
We deliver the highest training standard to your workplace, our mobility is an award winning service that is not matched.
Our tutors maintain employment within the sector of their training practice, thus keeping abreast of industry standards and practice requirements.
We are delighted with the course. Everyone who attended has found it to be extremely helpful so far.
It was a brilliant course. I believe it should be done in all healthcare facilities regardless of any other similar training.
In general everyone felt the course was beneficial and content useful for their work situations.
Simon Womens Aid
The instructor was very good, explained the practical aspect very well. The videos used were very clear and easy to follow.
Instructor was enthusastic throughout the day and delivered the material in a clear and enjoyable manner.
Instructor is a very good instructor. He put our candidates at ease and related the class to our daily work.
Cairde Center Ltd
Advantages of Outsourcing
You only pay for the training that you actually do. Often internal staff instructors find it difficult to allocate time and also find it expensive maintaining their instructor qualification.
Our training services are used nationwide and across a range of services. In this way we communicate new ideas and how each sector is developing its standards to improve services.
Often bringing a fresh pair of eyes and different perspective into a workplace helps to find solutions to difficult staff practices, stimulating idea generation and staff discussion.